This page closely tracks media coverage of the Boy Scouts of America Bankruptcy. The BSA has not yet filed for bankruptcy, but when and if they do, important deadlines will go into effect. Check back often for updates on the latest news coverage, or follow us on Facebook.
- Leander James, a lawyer who represents victims with claims against both Catholic dioceses and the Boy Scouts, likens the Boy Scouts of America to a very large archdiocese January 18, 2019
- St. Paul man files civil sexual abuse lawsuit against Boy Scouts of America for abuse from 1967 – 1971. January 15, 2019
- Minneapolis man sues Boy Scouts of America for sexual abuse January 15, 2019
- Faced with Several Abuse Allegations, BSA Is Considering Bankruptcy December 14, 2018
- BSA Looks to Chapter 11 Bankruptcy As An Option December 13, 2018
- Sidley Austin hired to assist BSA December 12, 2018